The Osun State Executive Council on Wednesday approved the immediate recruitment of Five Thousand teachers.
In a statement issued by Mallam Olawale Rasheed, Spokesperson to Gov Adeleke, on Wednesday, said the recruitment of Two Hundred and Fifty (250) education officers to fill vacancies in the state teaching service was approved.
Part of the statement read “The Council also approved a contract for the rehabilitation of Ora Igbomina water works at a total sum of One billion, Three Hundred and Eight Six Million, Eight Hundred and Seventeen Thousand Naira , Thirty Six Kobo.
“The Council noted that the approval for the recruitment of teachers follows the conclusion of the need assessment which the Governor ordered last year.
“The Council directed that the Ministry of Education should fast track the process of recruitment to strengthen the education system.
“On the Ora Igbomina water works, the Council directed that the mobilization of the contractor should be handled immediately in view of the worsening exchange rate.
“Governor Adeleke had earlier charged members of the council to be innovative and think out of the box to deliver on their ministerial mandate.
“To achieve a lot, let us think out of the box. Let us be innovative. We should not be giving excuses. We have a job to do and we must deliver, no matter the condition”, the Governor charged the cabinet members.
VOICE AIR MEDIA – Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.
Contact: 08072633727 or voiceairmedia@gmail.com
SMALL ALHAJI MEDIA TEAM DEBUNKS ‘THUG DISRUPTION’ CLAIMS, DESCRIBES REPORT AS FALSE AND AI-MANIPULATED The…
Political stakeholders, youths and concerned leaders across Ekiti South Federal Constituency II have rejected the…
All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives aspirant for Idanre/Ifedore Federal constituency, Ondo State, Tajudeen…
News Update New Chelsea manager, Xabi Alonso, has expressed happiness after he was appointed as…
News Update Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has expressed regrets over the death of the…
News Update US President Donald Trump says Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, the second-in-command of ISIS, has been…