News Update
Princess Abike Bayo-Ilawole, the Secretary of Ondo State Oil Producing Area Development Commission (OSOPADEC) has been removed from the agency and posted to the State Universal Basic Education (SUBEB).
There has been a power tussle and allegation of financial misappropriation of N463 million rocking the commission in recent times.
Bayo-Ilawole, who is now a Permanent Secretary, had appeared before the Code of Conduct Bureau ( CCB) in Akure office, which invited four of OSOPADEC officials over the alleged financial misconduct.
Bayo-Ilawole, who appeared before the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) last week Wednesday, said that the fund was not missing as alleged but used for various projects approved by Gov. Lucky Aiyedatiwa.
“The allegation has been misappropriation of fund. I think, maybe N463 million. And to me, I just felt the record will speak for itself, and that has been my response.”
However, according to a circular dated 16th February, 2026 and sighted by correspondent, Mr F. A. Omomowo will now take over from Bayo-Ilawole as the oil agency’s Secretary.
A government said the posting is a normal practice in the public service and it has nothing to do with ongoing probe of the financial allegation.
MESSAGE us @ https://Wa.me/+2348072633727 for business relationship, Advert, PR, Publicity, Awareness, Interviews, Feature Stories, Press Release/Statement and so on…
THE All Progressives Congress. APC, has unveiled its candidates for the 2027 House of Representatives…
SMALL ALHAJI MEDIA TEAM DEBUNKS ‘THUG DISRUPTION’ CLAIMS, DESCRIBES REPORT AS FALSE AND AI-MANIPULATED The…
Political stakeholders, youths and concerned leaders across Ekiti South Federal Constituency II have rejected the…
All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives aspirant for Idanre/Ifedore Federal constituency, Ondo State, Tajudeen…
News Update New Chelsea manager, Xabi Alonso, has expressed happiness after he was appointed as…
News Update Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has expressed regrets over the death of the…