News Update
THE Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors, NARD, has suspended its plan to commence strike on January 12.
The suspension was announced in a statement issued on Sunday by Shuaibu Ibrahim, secretary-general of NARD.
The association had earlier announced the strike in an update issued after its emergency national executive council (E-NEC) meeting held on January 2.
MESSAGE us @ https://Wa.me/+2348072633727 for business relationship, Advert, PR, Publicity, Awareness, Interviews, Feature Stories, Press Release/Statement and so on…
NARD said it wanted to embark on the strike to press home their demands from the Federal Government.
Osun Payroll: UNIOSUN To Seek Legal Action Over Audit Report Of Consultant On VC, Staff…
News Update There is a palpable tension among Residents of Eleyewo in the Ilu-Abo area…
News Update The Nigeria Union of Journalists, Osun State Council warmly congratulates His Imperial Majesty,…
THE police command in Ondo State says it arrested 13 suspects linked to the All…
THE Osun Online Publishers Association (OOPA) has extended warm birthday wishes to one of its…
News Update About 637 candidates from 17 political parties are jostling for the 68 positions…