Foreign

World’s First Man To Get COVID-19 Vaccine Has Died

William Shakespeare, the first man in the world to be vaccinated against COVID-19 on December 8 last year, is dead.

William died at aged 81.

Sadly, the pensioner from Coventry died last Thursday, May 20, at the same hospital, after suffering for a period of illness.

Local councillor Jayne Innes has described him as a “much-loved figure” with the Coventry Labour party, The Mirror reports.

Ms Innes said:

“He was such a lovely man, one who had a real commitment to making his local area better.

“During lockdown local families will have enjoyed walking amongst the trees planted by Bill and his colleagues in Allesley back in the 1980s.

“He was also very involved with the creation of the Coundon Wood in 2005 and in fundraising for the purchase of Elkin Wood, now managed by the Woodland Trust in 1997.”

William used to work at Rolls Royce and was also a school governor at Allesley Primary School, as well as at Coundon Court School.

The grandfather leaves behind his wife Joy and two sons.

EDITORIAL NOTE: We wish to add you to our WhatsApp Database to get our trending and latest news directly into your WhatsApp Box as the news breaks.
Kindly CONTACT US ON 08072633727 📲 WhatsApp/Call📞 Also, For your Advert Placement, Media & Publicity, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Conference, Interviews, And So On

VAM News

Recent Posts

Supporter shot dead at APC poll

A yet-to-be-identified man was shot dead while several others sustained injuries during a violent clash…

2 minutes ago

FG’s UTME Exemption Raises Education Concerns

The Federal Government’s decision to exempt candidates seeking admission into Colleges of Education and Agriculture…

26 minutes ago

APC 2027: Ondo Reps Candidates Emerge After Heated Primaries – Full list

THE All Progressives Congress. APC, has unveiled its candidates for the 2027 House of Representatives…

4 hours ago

Fake News Alert: Small Alhaji Team Slams “Thugs Disrupted APC Secretariat” Report, Says Story is False

SMALL ALHAJI MEDIA TEAM DEBUNKS ‘THUG DISRUPTION’ CLAIMS, DESCRIBES REPORT AS FALSE AND AI-MANIPULATED The…

11 hours ago

Ekiti South Federal Constituency II Moves to Form Coalition Against Femi Bamisile, Considers NDC as Alternative

Political stakeholders, youths and concerned leaders across Ekiti South Federal Constituency II have rejected the…

13 hours ago

Tajudeen Adefisoye “Small Alhaji” Cleared for Idanre/Ifedore APC primary

All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives aspirant for Idanre/Ifedore Federal constituency, Ondo State, Tajudeen…

17 hours ago