Founder of Genevieve Magazine, Betty Irabor, has debunked news making the rounds that Nollywood veteran, Olu Jacobs, is dead.
There were rumours on social media that the seasoned thespian passed away at 82 years on Sunday.
Jacobs had been battling dementia for a while now.
But Irabor tweeted: “Olu Jacobs is well and alive. Please ignore all rumours of his passing.”
Jacobs’ family has also released a video to prove that the actor is alive.
Speaking last year, his wife, Joke Silva, said Jacob’s ailment had brought significant changes in her man.
She said: “It hasn’t been easy. There was a point of acceptance for me that everything happening is reality and it is like the person I married, 80 per cent of the time is no longer there.”
NOTE: YOU can join our WhatsApp, Telegram for the news updates you need by sending your name & location to WhatsApp No. @ Wa.me/+2348111142174
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DON’T SEND SMS MESSAGE OR CALL.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.
CONTACT VAM WHATSAPP NO. Wa.me/+2348072633727
voiceairmedia@gmail.com
PressRoom@ +2348111142174
News Update IDANRE, ONDO STATE – Hon. Tajudeen Adefisoye, an allegedly uncleared aspirant who also…
THE decision by some former ministers of President Bola Tinubu to resign from the Federal…
News Update U.S. President Donald Trump announced Friday that he will not attend his eldest…
THE Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, Osun Sector Command, has revealed that a total of…
FIFA has announced that the 2026 FIFA World Cup will become the first edition of…
THE Naira yesterday depreciated to N1,387 per dollar in the parallel market from N1,380 per…