Entertainment

Mohbad’s show promoter’s last statement before death of Singer

VAM News Update

A show promoter based in Canada, Prince George, has revealed that popular Nigerian singer Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, known professionally as Mohbad, passed away on the day his Canadian visa was approved.

George made this revelation during a candlelight procession organized by Nigerians in Toronto, Canada, in honor of the deceased singer on Saturday night, September 23.

According to him, he had planned to surprise the late singer’s friend, Bella Shmurda, by bringing him to his show in Canada. Sadly, the singer died under strange circumstances on September 12.

He said;

“I had planned to surprise the late singer’s best friend, Bella Shmurda, during the latter’s show in Canada by bringing Mohbad to the show.

“I sent a message to Mohbad’s manager in the morning of the day he died to inform him that his visa had been approved, only to be told that Mohbad had died mysteriously”

In other news, Nigerian singer, Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi, better known as Bella Shmurda, has asked for the arrest of those guilty for his comrade Mohbad’s death by the police.

Taking to the microblogging platform X (formerly known as Twitter) on Thursday, he said that if justice is delayed, it is the same as injustice, and that he is more concerned about people who assaulted and oppressed Mohbad when he was still alive.

VAM News

Recent Posts

2027: Presidential candidates Sign Peace Accord

...The ceremony came one day before the commencement of campaigns for the presidential and National…

8 hours ago

Ekiti announces date for 2026 Ikogosi Road Race

THE 2026 Ikogosi Road Race will take place on October 31 following official endorsement from…

12 hours ago

Nollywood Actor Hassan Taiwo ‘Ogogo’ in critical condition

THE daughter of veteran Yoruba actor, Taiwo Hassan, popularly known as Ogogo, has debunked reports…

12 hours ago

Osun 2026: Oyebamiji Thanks Supporters, Flags Attacks On APC Members, Urges Peace

All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in the just-concluded Osun State election, Asiwaju Munirudeen Bola…

20 hours ago

83 more Nigerians evacuated from South Africa over Xenophobia attacks

THE Federal Government has announced that another batch of 83 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa…

20 hours ago

“A Great Loss”: Osun Online Publishers Mourn Matron Olufunmilola Abokede

THE Osun Online Publishers Association (OOPA) is in mourning following the death of its Matron,…

21 hours ago