VOICE AIR MEDIA
Ondo State Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has ordered the closure of Ikare Central Mosque over lingering leadership tussle.
Last week, the Ikare Muslim Council sacked the Chief Imam of the mosque, Sheikh Abubakar Muhammed Abbas, after its meeting held on October 9.
But the League of Imams and Alfas rejected the sacking.
However, Sheikh Abbas led last Friday’s jumat service under heavy security.
Information and Orientation Commissioner Mrs. Bamidele Ademola-Olateju announced the closure of the mosque at a media briefing after the state executive council meeting.
She said the closure of the mosque was among far-reaching decisions on important issues in the state.
The commissioner said the council approved that pupils in public and private schools would henceforth wear traditional attires to schools on Fridays.
She said buildings that trespassed on the state government-owned land would be demolished. CONTINUE READING…
THE All Progressives Congress. APC, has unveiled its candidates for the 2027 House of Representatives…
SMALL ALHAJI MEDIA TEAM DEBUNKS ‘THUG DISRUPTION’ CLAIMS, DESCRIBES REPORT AS FALSE AND AI-MANIPULATED The…
Political stakeholders, youths and concerned leaders across Ekiti South Federal Constituency II have rejected the…
All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives aspirant for Idanre/Ifedore Federal constituency, Ondo State, Tajudeen…
News Update New Chelsea manager, Xabi Alonso, has expressed happiness after he was appointed as…
News Update Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has expressed regrets over the death of the…