The sixth season was sponsored by Abeg/Patricia and hosted by a former housemate, Ebuka.
The organizers of the show MultiChoice, announce before the show commences that the winner of season six is expected to win a total of N90 million grand prize which includes a N30 million cash prize, cash in an Abeg digital wallet, bitcoins courtesy of Patricia, a two-bedroom apartment courtesy of RevolutionPlus Property, a top of the range SUV from a Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors and a trip for two packaged by Travelbeta.
BBNaija Sixth Season 2021
Presenter: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Date: July 24, 2021 – October 3, 2021
No of Days: 72
No of housemates: 26
Winner: Whitemoney Onou
Runner up: Roseline Omokhoa”Liquorose”
Network: Gotv, Dstv
Sponsor: Abeg and Patricia
“Shine Ya Eye” was the tag theme for season 6 and 26 contestants participated.
Below is the housemate that participated in 2020;
1. Hazel Oyeze Onou a Businessman/entrepreneur from Lagos.
2. Roseline Omokhoa Afije a Content creator/professional dancer from Edo State.
3. Pere Egbi 35 a Nurse, actor, and model from Warri.
4. Ikechukwu Sunday Cross Okonkwo is a Fitness enthusiast/entrepreneur from Kano/Lagos.
5. Agnes Smith a Writer/poet from Akwa Ibom.
6. Emmanuel Umoh Model/entrepreneur from Port Harcourt/Akwa Ibom
7. Mercy Atang a Philanthropist, from Akwa Ibom.
9. Adeoluwa Okusaga an Offshore engineer from Port Harcourt/Lagos
11. Yusuf Garba a teacher from Jos
12. Jackie Bent an Interior designer from Adamawa State/UK
13. Paul Ephraim a Musician/actor from Lagos/Calabar
15. Boma Akpore 34 Bartender from Lagos.
16. Peace Ogor an Entrepreneur from Port Harcourt.
17. Tega Dominic an Entrepreneur from Cross River State
18. Maria Chike Agueze a Realtor from Dubai/Imo State
19. Samuel Jacob Alifa a filmmaker, from Zaria
20. Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin Law graduate from Kwara State.
22. Princess Francis a Service driver/ business owner from Abuja
23. Arinola Olowoporoku a Fashion designer/ independent arts and culture curator from Lagos
24. Beatrice Agba Nwaji a Fashion model from Port Harcourt
25. Adeniyi Lawal a Computer engineer from Oyo State
26. Yerimene Abraham Saibakumo a Doctor from Bayelsa
However, if they incorrectly identify them, the Wildcards would become official housemates.