The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) has begun the training of 30 youths on waste recycling and enterprising skills in Bauchi State.
NDE’s Coordinator, Mr Lawan Yaya, stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), on Tuesday in Bauchi.
He said the training exercise was being implemented under the Enviropreneurship Development Scheme (EDS) of the directorate.
The scheme, he said, would provide youths with on-the-job training, entrepreneurship skills and how to recycle waste to develop products and services.
Yaya said the trainees had been posted to a company where waste such as polythene bags, plastic bottles, groundnut and corn chaffs were being processed into income generating items.
“It is a three months training programme and each of the trainee would receive N5,000 monthly stipend.
“The EDS is geared towards improving environmental sustainability to increase socio-economic activities, generate employment opportunities, reduce poverty and enhance wealth creation in the country,” he said.
The coordinator, therefore, urged the trainees to make optimal use of the knowledge gained to create wealth for themselves.
For your Advert Placement, Publicity, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Featured , Conference, Interviews, And So On – CONTACT US on WhatsApp/Call📞@ 08072633727 📲
NOTE: We wish to add you to our WhatsApp Database to get our Trending, latest and timely news directly into your WhatsApp Box as the news breaks.
SMALL ALHAJI MEDIA TEAM DEBUNKS ‘THUG DISRUPTION’ CLAIMS, DESCRIBES REPORT AS FALSE AND AI-MANIPULATED The…
Political stakeholders, youths and concerned leaders across Ekiti South Federal Constituency II have rejected the…
All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives aspirant for Idanre/Ifedore Federal constituency, Ondo State, Tajudeen…
News Update New Chelsea manager, Xabi Alonso, has expressed happiness after he was appointed as…
News Update Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has expressed regrets over the death of the…
News Update US President Donald Trump says Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, the second-in-command of ISIS, has been…