In line with its commitment to revitalise the Nelson Mandela Freedom Park and make it work effective, the Osun State Government has commenced work on the rearrangement and reorganisation of the park.
It was gathered that the reorganisation started shortly after the State Government and the Nigerian Railway Corporation had signed Memorandum of Understanding and the State has taken over the running of the park.
Commissioner for Trade, Industry and Empowerment, Dr Bode Olanipekun confirmed this on Wednesday, in Osogbo, the osun state capital.
He said the MoU was signed last month and now positive changes has started showing at the park.
He said, “We just simply make it public that the state government and the Nigerian Railway have finally come to agreement on the management of the freedom park and the state has fully taken over.
“And positive changes have started taking place, as we speak, lining of the adjoining car parks is going on.” CONTINUE READING…
Gunshots on Monday rocked some wards in the Ondo Central Senatorial District in Ondo State…
A pregnant woman shockingly gave birth to a baby boy in the middle of a…
News Update THE All Progressives Congress, APC, has released the list of senatorial aspirants not…
THE Tanimu Turaki-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, is set to screen former…
A pedestrian has lost his life after being knocked down by a Toyota Coaster bus…
The Federal High Court in Abuja has granted bail to former Kaduna State Governor, Nasir…