Metro plus

Tragedy As Driver Crushes Phone Accessories Hawker To Death In Ondo

A young man has lost his life after he was knocked down by a hit-and-run driver in Ondo State.

The deceased who was selling phone accessories was hit by a driver who was on high speed along Airport road, Oba-Ile, Akure North Local Government Area of the state.

VAM News learnt that another hawker was also injured severely in the accident which occurred at the front of a popular event centre in the area.

According to an eyewitness, the victim whose identity could not be ascertained was using wheelbarrow to hawk his goods died immediately after he was hit.

The eyewitness also said the driver who drove a Toyota Venza zoomed off instantly following the incident.

All the goods of the deceased scattered on the road, the victim was said to be heading to Akure metropolis to sell his wares.

According to DAILY POST, the Sector Commander of Federal Road Safety Corps in the State, Ezekiel SonAllah said ”the corpse of the dead victim had been deposited in the morgue while the injured person has been taken to the hospital for treatment.”

Other photos here…

A MUST TO READ
For your Advert Placement, Publicity, Press Release, Personality Promotion, Special Report, Featured story, Conference, Interviews, And So On – CONTACT US on WhatsApp/Call📞@ 08072633727 📲

NOTE: We wish to add you to our WhatsApp Database to get our Trending, latest and timely news directly into your WhatsApp Box as the news breaks.

VAM News

Share
Published by
VAM News

Recent Posts

2027: Presidential candidates Sign Peace Accord

...The ceremony came one day before the commencement of campaigns for the presidential and National…

9 hours ago

Ekiti announces date for 2026 Ikogosi Road Race

THE 2026 Ikogosi Road Race will take place on October 31 following official endorsement from…

13 hours ago

Nollywood Actor Hassan Taiwo ‘Ogogo’ in critical condition

THE daughter of veteran Yoruba actor, Taiwo Hassan, popularly known as Ogogo, has debunked reports…

13 hours ago

Osun 2026: Oyebamiji Thanks Supporters, Flags Attacks On APC Members, Urges Peace

All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in the just-concluded Osun State election, Asiwaju Munirudeen Bola…

21 hours ago

83 more Nigerians evacuated from South Africa over Xenophobia attacks

THE Federal Government has announced that another batch of 83 Nigerians evacuated from South Africa…

21 hours ago

“A Great Loss”: Osun Online Publishers Mourn Matron Olufunmilola Abokede

THE Osun Online Publishers Association (OOPA) is in mourning following the death of its Matron,…

22 hours ago