Metro plus

Two persons die in Osun road accident

The Osun command of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) on Sunday said two persons lost their lives in a ghastly accident on Ipetu-Ijesa-Ilesa expressway in the state.

A statement by the command’s spokesperson, Agnes Ogungbemi, said that 16 persons, 14 males and two females were involved in the accident.

Ms Ogungbemi said that the accident occurred at 12:10 p.m., involving an ash Mazda car with number plate KNE181XA and a white Toyota Hiace vehicle with number plate JJJ465EF.

She said that a Tecno T485 phone, identity card, two debit cards, OPPO mobile phone and N10,015 were recovered from the accident scene.

Ms Ogungbemi said that all the injured victims and the two dead bodies were taken to Wesley Hospital Ilesa by the FRSC patrol team.

She said that the accident was due to dangerous driving by the drivers.

She urged motorists to always obey the road traffic rules to avoid accidents that could lead to loss of lives and property.

Ms Ogungbemi, however, said that normalcy had been restored to the area for free flow of traffic.

VAM News

Share
Published by
VAM News

Recent Posts

Fake News Alert: Small Alhaji Team Slams “Thugs Disrupted APC Secretariat” Report, Says Story is False

SMALL ALHAJI MEDIA TEAM DEBUNKS ‘THUG DISRUPTION’ CLAIMS, DESCRIBES REPORT AS FALSE AND AI-MANIPULATED The…

7 hours ago

Ekiti South Federal Constituency II Moves to Form Coalition Against Femi Bamisile, Considers NDC as Alternative

Political stakeholders, youths and concerned leaders across Ekiti South Federal Constituency II have rejected the…

9 hours ago

Tajudeen Adefisoye “Small Alhaji” Cleared for Idanre/Ifedore APC primary

All Progressives Congress (APC) House of Representatives aspirant for Idanre/Ifedore Federal constituency, Ondo State, Tajudeen…

13 hours ago

Coach Alonso issues message for Chelsea fc

News Update New Chelsea manager, Xabi Alonso, has expressed happiness after he was appointed as…

16 hours ago

State Perm Sec dies during Hajj

News Update Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed, has expressed regrets over the death of the…

17 hours ago

US, Nigerian troops kill ISIS second-in-command

News Update US President Donald Trump says Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, the second-in-command of ISIS, has been…

2 days ago